We are looking for an Accounting & Finance Executive to join our Finance team in Aalsmeer (NL). As our new Accounting and Finance Executive, you will be working together within a small team. Your main task will be building and developing a dynamic and solid accounting and finance process, to support the explosive growth of Florismart. You will be involved in the cost, budget and variance analysis and month end closing process.
Florismart is an exciting and dynamic company, that is changing the flower industry. We are an independent buying solution for professional florists, which connects growers, suppliers and exporters to a digital marketplace. Florismart ensures that florists in Europe can buy their flowers in a quick and easy way, all on one seamless platform, giving florists access to the largest virtual source of flowers in the world.
- Responsible for accounting entries in our cloud accounting system
- Responsible for month end close – reconciliation of Balance Sheet items.
- Analysis of Receivables and Payables Aging
- Bank and petty cash reconciliations
- Management of prepayment and accruals schedules
- A diploma in Accounting and Finance
- Fluent in English and Dutch, basic German
- Work experience (2+ years) as an Accounting Assistant or Accounting Clerk
- Knowledge of basic accounting procedures.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a strategic thinking approach
- Familiarity with finance regulations – UK, NL & DE
- Hands-on experience with MS office, Excel and accounting software (Twinfield)
- Strong communications skills, detail orientated and proactive
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
- A dynamic, fast-paced and international working environment
- Many career opportunities as the company is growing at a fast rate
- Working in a young, international and energetic team, with an informal atmosphere
- Fulltime role
- A good market salary and benefits
*Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.